1. LIGHTING: The best photos are taken in well lit or natural light settings. Ensure the whole face & neck is visible and not in shadows. Try to avoid bad lighting.
2. POSE: Take your pet photo at eye level with your pet. Make sure your pet's entire head is in picture (no ears are out of frame). It works best if your pet is looking directly at the camera or looking away from the camera.
3. QUALITY: Make sure that your photos are in high resolution and not blurry. Close up photos work best so we can see their unique facial features.
4. COLOR: Use color photos to place an order. Make sure that your pet’s coloring is not distorted in the photos.
- Natural light ✔
- Pet photo at eye level, facing forward ✔
- Good quality, not blurry ✔
- Naturale colors ✔
- Poor lighting ❌
- Ears are cut off ❌
- Blurry photo ❌
- Pet is lying down ❌
Please note that if we do need a new photo from you, this may slow your order down by a few days.
Toy Photo Examples:
If you chose the Pawtrait option with a toy or our thing but didn't send us a photo of the pet’s paws, then we will draw paws in color of your pet.